JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship
The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) offers a postdoctoral fellowship program, which is an excellent opportunity for young overseas researchers to conduct collaborative research under the guidance of their hosts at leading universities and other research institutions in Japan for 12 to 24 months. The candidates must either hold a Ph.D. diploma received in the last five years or be scheduled to receive a doctoral degree before their fellowship tenure begins.
We encourage highly qualified young researchers to apply for the JSPS Postdoctoral fellowship. Candidates interested in joining our research group and conducting cooperative research under the guidance of Dr. G. Dodbiba (as host researcher) must email to Assoc. Prof. G. Dodbiba :
- a research proposal/plan,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- list of publications,
- copy of the doctoral dissertation in PDF format (if available),
- copy of the Certificate of Doctoral Degree Conferment in PDF or JPG format (if available), and
- one reference letter from a referee at the candidate’s current or previous institution.
Note that the application deadline through UTokyo (i.e., the host institution) is:
- early August (1st Recruitment), or
- early April (2nd Recruitment).